Thursday, November 16, 2006

Way too Tired to Write; Pictures Instead



Whenever Jonas raises his first like this, he must be thinking "Up with babies, down with parents." Seriously, the lack of sleep is catching up with us.



I took this one as we were getting ready for a walk today.



Christine usually goes for a bath before bed. She leaves me to watch Jonas. If he fusses, I find the easiest thing to do is bring him into the bed with me. I never mean to fall asleep but always do. On this night, Jonas settled too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which for nice boys

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which for nice boys

3:36 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Beautiful photos. In the months and years to come you will always remember those moments when Jonas was wee enough that you two could snuggle up together for a doze. Magic!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home