Monday, October 23, 2006

Sandersons 4, Mackies 1

Congratulations to our friends Mike and Kim Sanderson who welcomed their fourth child, Hailey Faith Sanderson into the world on Fri. Oct. 20. Hailey was born in Charlottetown P.E.I. Wow, who would have thought Mike and I would combine to father five children by the time we were 30? Damn we’re proficient.

I know what you’re thinking Mike. You think you’ve got the baby thing in the bag. Well, let me tell you something: Christine and I have a good run in us. We’re comin’ back. I think we might have a multiple birth in us, twins or maybe even triplets. How would that feel to have us tie things up in one day?

In other news, we had an enjoyable weekend. On Thursday we accepted an invite to DPC Jen’s for dinner, along with Francois (hospital maintenance worker) and Madeline (health care aide). Good times were had. And then on Friday we went to Ladyne’s for a potluck. There was no NASCAR, but we did partake in a wild game of Asshole. I managed to spend a good part of the night as the a-hole. The others enjoyed watching me make mistake after mistake, due to sleep deprivation - or so they thought. The truth is, I would’ve screwed up anyway. Like asking how many cards everyone gets, only to be told to deal the deck until all the cards are gone. Then we were putting away two decks of cards, only problem was I didn’t think to seperate them. Hahahahahahaha, Jeff you so crazeeeee.


Cute kid, eh?


His Royal Cuteness

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH...triplets.....have you asked Christine first?? tee-hee!
I miss you guys sooo much...nascar,FOOD, BINGO, UNO..I miss everyone and the good times! I'm also upset..next time
I see little Jonas he will be Big Jonas!! :(
Jeff, I want to let you know that I love your blogs!! funny, witty, and just soooo you! send my love to everyone!
Christina

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home