Friday, October 13, 2006

I Heart Snow Patrol

One of my favourite things to do in Fort Albany is to go hiking. Actually, hiking is a bit of a stretch – it’s closer to walking. Hiking just sounds more exotic. A hike is all that much better when I listen to my iPod. My recent hikes have been incredibly enjoyable because I’ve been listening to the latest Snow Patrol CD, Eyes Open. It is my favourite CD of 2006, no question about it. It is one of those albums that gets better every time I hear it.

With that in mind, I thought I’d share my top 20 singles of 2006 through the end of September.

1 Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
2 Nothing Left to Lose - Mat Kearney
3 Ticket to Immortality - The Dears
4 Girl In The War - Josh Ritter
5 Don't Wait - Dashboard Confessional
6 Twenty Four Hours - Athlete
7 The Adventure - Angels And Airwaves
8 How To Save A Life - The Fray
9 Not Going Home - The Elected
10 You’re All I Have -Snow Patrol
11 Jolene - Ray LaMontagne
12 Pussywillow - Greg Dulli
13 Hate Me - Blue October
14 Try So Hard - Charlie Mars
15 World Wide Suicide - Pearl Jam
16 Our Last Night - Better Than Ezra
17 Miracle - Foo Fighters
18 Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - The Arcade Fire
19 The Hardest Part - Coldplay
20 Bonnie Brae - The Twilight Singers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home