Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Today is the 19th birthday of my brother-in-law Johnny. Damn, do I ever feel old. Johnny was six when we first met, and come to think of it I was 18. We have both grown up a lot since then. Johnny doesn’t want a lot of people fussing over his birthday, so I won’t go on any further.

I am so tired I am having trouble finishing words, let alone sentences. Jonas was up every hour last night. I know that I slept a little because I had a dream that is way to bizarre to explain.

I don’t have much to write, but I will mention that Christine, Jonas, Ollie (our lab/husky X) and I are leaving for Northern Ontario on Thursday. We are renting a mini-van to lug all our stuff to Timmins in. My bro-in-law David has graciously agreed to drive us there. We have to overnight in Timmins on Thursday then we fly to FA on Friday morning. It’s best that we leave soon. Not only do I miss the north badly, but I soo expect to fall asleep and never wake up. Such is life as a new parent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, this is great blog - one of the best I have read. You're a very entertaining writer.
MW

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home