Saturday, February 24, 2007

The World I Live in is Beautiful

You know, since moving to Fort Albany I’ve become a big fan of Canada. I have a greater appreciate for Canada’s vastness and its diversity. Here we live among Cree Indians, who are among the friendliness people I’ve ever met. I am truly blessed to have been welcomed into their community. It is a tremendous experience to live among people whose skin is a different colour, and whose language is foreign to me, yet feel completely at home. I always joke that I don’t like visiting Toronto because there are too many white people. Wherever life takes us, I will always be affected by the time we are spending here.

I took these photos on my walk this morning. The first one is of the nurses houses, with the hospital in the background. Our house is the second on the left.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home