Monday, April 21, 2008

A perfectly lovely day

Today it was 25 degrees in Timmins. It is finally starting to feel like spring. It’s amazing how a spring day can make your spirits soar. I decided to take a day off from churning out stories and getting my business off the ground to enjoy the nice weather with Jonas. We decided to go mall walking. As I browsed through the CD shop and bookstore, I thought of the times back in Toronto when I was free to do so anytime I wanted. I actually had deep and meaningful thoughts about music and books. In the CD store I looked through a book called "1000 albums to hear before you die." It made me realize that I’m in a musical rut. I’m not enjoying music like I used to. It seems I spend all my time caring for Jonas, working, and thinking about sports. Need to think more about music...need to listen to more of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home