Saturday, April 19, 2008

Juno is a great great movie

OK, I’m back. I haven’t felt much like writing the past few months. It likely has to do with the fact that I’ve been doing quite bit of freelance writing. In truth, writing is becoming more and more of a chore, likely a clue that I need to find a new line of work. Let’s just say that I’m looking and will hopefully have some news shortly.

Just wanted to mention that we rented the film "Juno" tonight. Wow, I can’t begin to tell you how much I LOVED it. I was a bit cynical about the hype surrounding it. I feared it would be a glorification of teenage pregnancy, not that I have anything against pregnant teens. I guess in some ways it was. However, the movie simply cannot be criticized for its morality. If anything, it seemed to be pro-life in a subtle, kind of noble and rational way. This movie is a must-see. It’s a conversation starter for a number of subjects. It’s one of the best films I’ve seen in a long long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home