Saturday, December 09, 2006

Jonas Sleeps Through the Night

What a marvelous night it was for Jonas, and more importantly his sleep-deprived parents. The little guy actually sleep through the night for the first time. Yep, he went down at 2 a.m. and did not wake up until 9:30 a.m. Will this become the norm? Or was it just a passing moment of luxury?

We had a fun evening last night, as Todd and Jen C. came over and we watched "The Ref", starring Christine’s beloved Denis Leary. It was at least the third time we’ve seen this Christmas movie, and I have to admit it’s pretty funny. I also have to admit that I haven’t made it through the film without falling asleep. Last night was no exception. In my defence we didn’t start it until 10:30, and it was the end of a busy week. What am I talking about? My days of making it through a movie sans sleep are over, just like watching hockey on week nights, and me caring about my appearance - all are ancient friggin’ history.

Tonight, the other nurses threw a potluck/baby shower for us over at Andrea’s. Jonas received more clothes and toys; I can’t tell you how fortunate we are that we have such generous friends and family. I managed to stay awake tonight, although my dozing last night was exposed when Christine, Todd and Jen started reciting lines from "The Ref", only to have me ask "Where’s that from?" Duh.

Here are a few pictures from the party. I’ve also posted a few bath time pics in our photo album.


Hae-Yun and Jonas


Jonas and Wolfman Tom


Jonas showing off his new Pooh blanket with Jen K. and Ladyne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home