Thursday, October 02, 2008

American Politics

Instead of watching the Canadian leaders debate, tonight we watched the U.S. Vice-Presidential debate. I’m not sure what that says about us, but I’m not particularly proud of it. Hopefully the Canadian debate will be replayed because I do want to see it. Too bad both debates were on at the same time.

Like most folks, I tuned into watch Sarah Palin. I can’t believe how low the expectations were for her entering the debate. She didn’t fall on her face, but under no circumstances did she win the debate - despite what the pundits on Fox News are saying right now. This is a fact: Fox News poll says 86% thought Palin won and 12% thought Biden won.

On the other hand, a CBS poll has it 46-21 in favour of Biden.

Which poll would you trust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home