Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tired!!

Wow, what a day. A good one but a busy one. I had a great conversation with a friend this morning who is excited about becoming a part of my business. He is a young man with a great deal of integrity - exactly the type of person I am looking to work with.

Jonas and I went mall walking later in the morning rather than go to play group. I needed to purchase a new tape recorder so we made a morning of it. We stopped for yogurt and berries at Tim Horton’s then played on the rides for a while. Afterwards we went for lunch at the Sears Cafe. Christine is on nights, so the more we can be out the better.

In the afternoon I spoke with KL Mayor Bill Enouy for my MSN column. Then I wrote the darn thing.

At 5:30 I went for a 5K run. My right foot is feeling better and I look forward to the 5K race on Aug. 10.

I came home and ate supper, then took Jonas for his bath and got him off to bed. I did a bit of work on the business and I’m now watching the Arizona Diamondbacks - Los Angeles Dodgers game with Vin Scully doing the commentary. What a legend he is. I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home