Monday, June 25, 2007

New Pictures Added

I have added some new pictures of Jonas in our photo album. I just realized we haven’t taken a single picture of Jonas since we moved to Timmins. I’ll have to get the camera out tomorrow and take some. He has changed a lot in the last month. He is starting to look more and more like a little boy, rather than a baby. He is developing his own personality; as you can see by the photos he has a very expressive face.

Jonas and I are home alone right now because Christine is working at the clinic at TDH. I got home from work at 5 and had an hour together as a family. Christine left at 6 my second job began. Jonas and I ate our dinner together, then he played while I clean the kitchen. Tonight we went for a walk down the street (I walked, he sat in the stroller). We came home and played a bit, then went for our nightly bath. He went to sleep fairly easily tonight.

I think we can make this working thing work. It is nice to have two incomes without having to ship Jonas to a sitter or daycare. Plus, we both get a lot of one-on-one time with the boy. In the coming years, I’m sure I’ll cherish this time together, as hectic as it may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home