Monday, May 14, 2007

I am employed!

I am the new policy and communications director with the Timmins Chamber of Commerce. I found out via email on Friday. It’s a funny story - I was staying off the internet all afternoon to receive the news, good or bad. By 4:45, I was disappointed not to have heard. Christine asked if I had checked my email. I checked it, and low and behold, I was emailed the job offer three hours earlier. I was super excited - just thrilled that Christine and Jonas were there when I found out. My first day is June 4, giving me a week and a bit to get settled in Timmins. Things look as though they are coming together nicely.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, but what will you miss!!

dad

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home